Sunday, May 10, 2020

What does these food pictures remind me of?

I believe that every picture has a story behind it, so I decided to tell some of my stories based on the food pictures that I placed in this post.

1.
I bought some food with my friend while waiting for our SPM tuition session, including a curry puff...

...that is VERY delicious...

...And Portugese Egg Tarts....

...which I share it with my friend.
2.

I went to buy my dearest Ruby Red Grape Frappucino before going to tuition...

..but then the staff wrote my name incorrectly + being like 30 minutes late for tuition...
#WorthIt 

3. 

This Mango Frappe is #AWESOME for its refreshing taste and the luscious mango scent. Perfect for a sunny day!

4.
Ice Cream Memories #1 Green Tea

Ice Cream Memories #2 Amazing Raisin

Ice Cream Memories #3 Blueberry Sundae


4.
This is like THE MOST EXPENSIVE meal that I ever paid for myself...But #NoRegrets....
Except the mac and cheese...
5. 

I ate this when I was in Penang. That time, me (along with my school's Judo team) were about to head back to KL from Penang after we completed a Judo championship.

That's about it. I'll try to update this blog about some other random stuff about me. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment